Properly applied lash extensions shouldn’t be painful or uncomfortable to wear. If they are, something is probably wrong. It’s possible to have or develop an allergy to eyelash extensions or, more commonly, an allergy to the glue used to attach the extensions. Genuine reactions tend to be rare but can develop out of nowhere, just…Read more
- How do I prepare for my Microblading session?
- Do I still need to wax my brows after getting Microblading?
- Are there any risks or complications to Microblading?
- Is the touch-up session necessary?
- Is the salon and equipment safe?
- Can I get Microblading done if I’m pregnant?
- How long does the Microblading procedure take?
- Is Microblading painful?
- How long does Microblading take to heal?
- How long do Microbladed brows last?