Properly applied lash extensions shouldn’t be painful or uncomfortable to wear. If they are, something is probably wrong. It’s possible to have or develop an allergy to eyelash extensions or, more commonly, an allergy to the glue used to attach the extensions. Genuine reactions tend to be rare but can develop out of nowhere, just…Read more
- Can I wear makeup to my appointment?
- I’m claustrophobic, can I still get my lashes done?
- Can i wear makeup with my eyelash extensions?
- What should i do before my eyelash extension appointment?
- Can I swim with eyelash extensions?
- Can i get eyelash extensions if i’m pregnant?
- How safe are eyelash extensions?
- How do i care for my lashes so they last?
- How long will my eyelash extensions last?
- Will eyelash extensions damage my natural lashes?