Who we are
Our website address is: https://whip-lash.com.au
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Collection of Personal Information
We only collect personal information, including your name, address, email address, demographic information, product preferences, and the like, which you voluntarily submit to us for purposes which are directly related to our activities and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes. These purposes include:
- To provide you with information you have enquired about
- To provide you with goods or services you have purchased
- When you ask to be on an email or mailing list
- For normal communication processes when we might use email, SMS, regular mail, social media and other digital channels.
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- Our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, and data entry service providers;
- Retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include beauty, fashion, electrical, home wares and other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf;
- Our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
- Our loyalty program partners, suppliers and service providers;
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
- Any of our related entities;
- If you are a candidate for an employment position involving a third party with whom we have an agreement, to that third party to assess your application;
- If required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia or New Zealand in connection with law enforcement activities; and
- For any other purpose permitted by law.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about products and services offered by us or our retail brands, partners or suppliers via the channels you have nominated. This may include, but is not limited to, email, SMS, regular mail, social media and other digital channels. If you have indicated a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method wherever practical to do so. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by responding via the channel in which you received the marketing communication, or by contacting us (see contact information below). You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of the email communication you have received. You may also receive marketing communications by post, email, SMS , direct and digital channels from our retail brands, partners and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores, but this will only occur where you have requested that type of information from us or from a third party within our stores. We do not provide your personal information to any other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
If you feel your privacy has been breached, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61435245274 setting out the circumstances and reasons for your complaint.