Properly applied lash extensions shouldn’t be painful or uncomfortable to wear. If they are, something is probably wrong. It’s possible to have or develop an allergy to eyelash extensions or, more commonly, an allergy to the glue used to attach the extensions. Genuine reactions tend to be rare but can develop out of nowhere, just…Read more
- Why would I choose Henna over Brow tint?
- What is Henna made from?
- What are Henna Brows?
- I had a reaction before, can I still get my brows waxed?
- What is eyebrow tinting?
- Will I get the result I want straight away?
- Can I chose a shape for my brows?
- I have over-plucked my brows. Can I still get the High Definition Brow treatment?
- How often will I need the High Definition Brow treatment?